- Section 1: Applicant details
- Section 3: Information of the Case
The Award Category for ApplicationApplying for Special Jury PrizeApplicant (Name of the Organization)Category of the OrganizationScale of the OrganizationLocationCountryOfficial Website/Social Media LinkIntroduction of Applicant (less than 200 words)Recommendation FormPlease fill in the same information as the recommendation form(Appendix2).RefereeThe Organization the Referee RepresentsThe Title of the RefereeHow did you hear about APSIPA? (Multiple responses allowed)
Section 2: Contact informationContact PersonTitlePhone NumberWhatsApp IDEmail(Spare)Address
1. Basic detailsName of the CaseStarting Time/End Time/ScaleLocationCorresponding SDGs( one or multiple, please select three or less main SDG)※All applications should connect with Goal 17 “Partnerships”, to achieve the core value of social innovation partnership award.Please introduce the casePlease refer to the following questions and answer (less than 200 words)1) What is the social issue you want to resolve? What is the cause of this issue?2) What is the social goal you want to achieve?3) What is the solution provided in this case?4) What quantitative or qualitative results has your case achieve?※The answer in this column would also be used as the introduction for the finalist and winners.Please describe how your case represents "New Reality" (less than 500 words).
2. Please explain how your case impacts the society and resolves the social issue from the following four aspects1) Innovation (25%)Please explain how the project makes use of technologies, science and knowledge to breaks out of business as usual (BAU).
Please answer the questions as below (less than 600 words):
How does the case make use of innovative way to break out of business as usual (BAU)? What are the differences between BAU and the innovative factors? How is the positive impact related to the innovative factors in the case?
※If there are multiple innovative factors in your case, please list them separately and answer every question as above.2) Diversity (25%)Please explain how the case engages multiple stakeholders to facilitate crossover collaboration.
2-1) Please describe what organizations or stakeholders which are of different fields and industries the case brings together and what the roles are for each? (less than 600 words):
2-2) How the partner organization contributes to the case based on its core capability, industrial background and experience? How you collaborate with each partner and are they material or irreplaceable to the solution? (less than 1,000 words):
※If there are multiple partners in your case, please list them separately and answer every question as above.
3) Sustainability (20%)Please explain how the case or the business model are sustainable and how it could echo Environment, Social and Governance (ESG for short) in its operation.3-1) Please answer the questions regarding ESG as below (less than 600 words) :
Does the case incur extra environmental costs during operation? Does it take care of the needs of all the stakeholders? What are the core abilities of your organization which will allow for sustainable operations of the case?
3-2) Please answer the questions regarding sustainable business model as below (less than 600 words) :
What is the business model of the case? How much fund does the case need for one year or for the whole case period? How is the fund used? Where do you get the fund?
4) Impact (30%)Please explain how the case connects to the SDGs set out by the UN and entails a specific and significant social impact.4-1) Please answer the questions as below(less than 600 words) :
What are the short-term and measurable results of the case? What long-term and less measurable changes will those results bring about? What is the impact of the changes and which SDG(s) is/are the impact related to?
※If there are multiple results and impact in your case, please list them separately and answer every question as above.
4-2) Please describe how the case measure the social impact? (less than 300 words)
Section 4: Supporting information1. Please provide 2 photos of the cases.Upload2. Please provide some supporting documents, e.g. powerpoint presentations or other documents that can support the application. Each file should not exceed 20 mb .Upload3. Please provide a link of your proving video (YouTube, website, etc.). Please note that videos should only be summitted as a link.4. Please as the referrer to fill in the recommendation form if applicable.Upload Reference Form PDFSection 5: APSIPA social network surveyThe APSIPA taskforce will organize resources and build up connections among applicants and partners based on the needs from applicants in order to facilitate learning by sharing among organizations across different countries and areas. All the applicants are encouraged to fill in“APSIPA social network survey”. We encourage applicants to share their most challenging pain points and challenges for the case.
All the information will only be used for the arrangement of resources such as counseling and webinars for the members of the APSIPA social network. For the resources mentioned above will be open to the applicants.
Please describe the major pain points or challenges of the case from one of the 3 aspects listed below.
Type (please select one)Explanation
- 1) Social Impact (related topics such as Social purpose, Social impact evaluation, etc.)
- 2) Business Model (related topics such as Market, Propositions and brands, Customers and channels, Financial outcomes, etc.)
- 3) Operation Model (related topics such as Core business process, Governance and risks control, People and culture, Measures and incentives, etc.)
Thank you for applying for 2021 Asia Pacific Social Innovation Partnership Award(APSIPA).
The Announcement of the shortlist will come out on 2021/03/19 via email.
Stay tuned and feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org